Comment on page
This service enables you to deploy your partner’s tags with complete peace of mind and in compliance with the legal framework
A CMP automatically performs two actions :
- It collects the choice of your users regarding the processing of their personal data
- Through the use of a cookie, the CMP shares the user's choice regarding the processing of their personal data when loading the pages of a site. No CMP on the market can automatically condition hard tags and/or GTM tags. It remains the responsibility of the publisher to perform these operations.
Each tag must be linked to the companies and their purposes you selected to be displayed in your CMP.
For each tag/beacon, it is necessary to :
- Consider the presence of non-exempt trackers (cookies, indexdb, local storage...)
- Assess the processing of personal data and, if applicable, the purposes pursued by the partners and their respective legal bases
- Determine whether the tag is automatically supported by your partners via the CMP APIs (e.g. Google and Microsoft Bing's Consent Mode)
It is essential to have both technical skills and legal expertise.
As part of this service, Sirdata takes care of
- The inventory of tags and beacons
- The conditioning of all your tags and beacons
- Performing a GDPR & ePrivacy compliance audit once the service is completed to ensure that no non-exempted tracker is used by your partners without prior consent
- Do you use Sirdata CMP ? Average price: €1,000 excluding VAT
- Are you equipped with another CMP TCF ? Average rate : 1.200€ excluding VAT
- Are you equipped with another CMP than the ones respecting the IAB TCF protocole ? Average rate : 1.500€ excluding VAT
These rates are given as an indication, please contact our teams or fill in this form to obtain a precise quote that will take into account parameters such like number of domains, of tags to be packaged, use or not of a TMS, hard tags in the pages etc etc ...).